Milwaukee, WI April 24, 2017 The Midwest Nostalgia Pro Stock Association LLC, is excited to announce its 2017 season schedule. With an opening date at iconic Great Lakes Dragaway’s Memorial Day Classics on May 27 & 28, the group will again tour the greater Midwest, including an inaugural appearance at Gateway Motorsports Park on August 4 & 5.
With a look that honors the stars and spirited privateers of Pro Stock’s heyday, the MNPSA presents exciting side by side match race action. Members include aggressive young drivers Arlee Williams III in the “Doc Holliday” Arrow, Tyler Shenuk in the “STP” Firebird and Kelly Dill, driver of the “‘lil Cotton Pony Pinto. Seasoned veterans show the way with Dan Manesis in the “DeSantis & Crider” Colt and Jim Parks, debuting his new “Nickey” Vega this season.
Please visit the Midwest Nostalgia Pro Stock Association webpage for news, schedule updates, driver profiles, photo galleries and more.
- May 27 & 28: Memorial Day Classics, Great Lakes Dragaway Union Grove, WI
- June 3: Spring Nostalgia, Central Illinois Dragway, Havana, IL
- July 1: Night of Fire Jet Spectacular, Great Lakes Dragaway Union Grove, WI
- July 22: Budweiser Summer Nationals, Wisconsin International Raceway, Kaukauna, WI
- August 4 & 5: Cavalcade of Speed, Gateway Motorsports Park, Madison, IL
- Aug. 19: Nitrous Street Car Brawl, Great Lakes Dragaway Union Grove, WI
- Sept. 2 & 3: Time Machine Nationals, Great Lakes Dragaway Union Grove, WI
- Sept. 23: Fall Nostalgia, Central Illinois Dragway, Havana, IL
About Us: Midwest Nostalgia Pro Stock Association LLC is dedicated to serve as a link to Pro Stock’s historic past, and advance the sport of drag racing by nurturing young drivers.
Contact Information: Dan Manesis or Mark Ipsen through Midwest Nostalgia Pro Stock Association – Contact Us
Photo Credit: Bill Swanson